Technical Project Manager
Agentis is a Chicago-based data analytics and SaaS platform provider that empowers energy providers and their business customers to optimize energy consumption. Our SaaS customer engagement platform has been deployed to over 1.5 million businesses nationwide and growing. We combine our strengths of data visualization, data science, and software development to create compelling and powerful customer experience. At the intersection of Clean Tech and Information Technology, Agentis has an exciting and compelling mission with a very passionate and talented team leading the charge.
Interested in making a positive impact and creating great technology? We’re looking for a Technical Project Manager, inspired and motivated every day, to deliver excellent customer service to our client base. The Technical Project Manager will work closely with our Customer Success team and utility clients to drive continuous improvement of the product, find new opportunities for growth, and manage the overall relationships
Our Technical Project Manager will:
- Establish a project plan and deliver on all project management on-boarding tasks (pull in data, marketing, emv, product content as necessary)
- Take charge of project-managing pilot programs and customer on-boarding
- Manage ongoing Direct Mail process, timeline, and client communication
- Identify issues, complete descriptive tickets in JIRA, and work with the Engineering team to ensure they are understood and completed
- Understand our technical integration processes and assist customers with questions or issues throughout the integration process
- Configure our solution based on client needs and wants, and continually improve our platform through process and software automation
- Be able to troubleshoot the platform and identify root cause of issues
- Lead cross-functional teams to consistently achieve objectives for on-time, on-budget delivery and earning high client satisfaction scores; leading regular project-level client and internal meetings; tracking engagement success
- Lead provider UAT testing
- Develop and deploy strategies, action plans, and processes to improve the customer experience, increase customer retention and enable account growth
- Create client reporting on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or ad hoc basis
- You may also be responsible for control responsibilities as listed in info sec policy
- 5+ years of software product/ project/ client management experience at a technology company, with a track record of success delivering complex, cross-functional projects with large enterprise customers
- Experience working on large, complex technology integration projects requiring attention to detail, planning, and multi-channel communication requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree with experience in management consulting or strategic account management, preferably with a software/technology company
- Strong project manager with experience in a fast-paced, tech environment requiring adaptability and high-quality performance
- Comfortable working directly with clients and expanding client relationships
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with an understanding of web analytics, optimization, and reporting tools
- Master of multitasking
- Creative and willing to push the envelope
- Experience with energy efficiency and program implementation is highly desired
- Experience in behavior-based economics and/or marketing highly desired
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits and bonus structure based on experience and performance.
- We will setup you up with a workstation of your choice and whatever software you need for development.
- We value teamwork, innovation and productivity and foster an exciting and committed work environment that will help you become successful and grow in your position.
Agentis is an equal opportunity employer. EEO Employer. No recruiters or phone calls, please.