Agentis is a Chicago-based data analytics and SaaS platform provider that empowers energy providers and their business customers to optimize energy consumption. Our SaaS customer engagement platform has been deployed to over 2 million businesses nationwide and growing. We combine our strengths of data visualization, data science, and software development to create compelling and powerful customer experience. At the intersection of Clean Tech and Information Technology, Agentis has an exciting and compelling mission with a very passionate and talented team leading the charge.
Interested in making a positive impact and creating great technology? We're looking for a Software Engineer to be part of our growing data integration team. As a Software Engineer you will play an important role in developing and integrating ETL pipeline for our SaaS application. You must have solid communication skills, be detail oriented, and show leadership and an exemplary work ethic.
Our Director of Customer Success and Operations will:
- Develop and expand ETL pipeline for Agentis Platform
- Integrate data feeds for new and existing clients
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure continuous data integrity
- Expand and maintain ETL process documentation
- Troubleshoot data quality issues
- Adhere to information security policies
- Passion for server-side development and technology
- Experience writing PHP applications using MVC frameworks
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Working knowledge of Git or other version control system
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with an understanding of web analytics, optimization, and reporting tools
Helpful If You Have
- Experience writing unit or integration tests
- Experience writing APIs
- Exposure to cloud providers such as AWS, Rackspace, Azure
- Linux administration skills
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits and bonus structure based on experience and performance.
- We let you choose between a Mac or Windows workstation and software you need for development
- We value teamwork, innovation and productivity and foster an exciting and committed work environment that will help you become successful and grow in your position.
Agentis is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO Employer. No recruiters or phone calls, please.