Quality Assurance Development Engineer
Enabling the shift to a low carbon and customer centric future by empowering businesses and their energy providers
Agentis leverages billions of data points from over 2.5M businesses in North America to change the way businesses work with their utility. We believe this data will unlock new ways to reduce carbon emissions, accelerate the adoption of new technologies like solar and battery storage, and permanently change the relationship between businesses and the utilities that serve them.
As a QA Engineer you will play an important role in helping to develop a highly scalable SaaS application. You must have solid communication skills, be detail oriented, and show leadership and an exemplary work ethic.
- Work with other personnel within Agentis (both technical and business personnel), as well as clients to understand the business requirements of the Agentis Platform.
- Develop testing environment to handle a multi-tenant application system including the design/development/creation of:
- testing data repositories
- testing tools
- repeatable regression analysis
- Setup Continuous Integration Environment to include PHP Unit tests by individual developers as well as testing by other business users.
- You may also be responsible for control responsibilities as listed in info sec policy
- Experience writing applications using MVC frameworks
- Expert at object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Portfolio and code samples showing work that demonstrates OOP concepts
- Working knowledge of Git
- Focus on front end development
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS
To Apply Send An Email To Jobs@agentisenergy.com
- Experience with LAMP
- Creation of testing repositories
- Development and execution of regression tests
- Familiar with various testing tools, methodologies, approaches
- Knowledgeable of PHP, Subversion, Zendworks and MVC development architectures
- Experienced in MySQL, and/or Cassandra data stores is a plus
- Experienced in working in an Agile development environment
- Experienced in working with business users, brainstorming, and translating business requirements into working software
- Ability to work in a dynamic startup environment
- Familiar with various PHP tools (Unit,,Code Sniffer, Depend, DCD) Jenkins is a plus
- Plus on familiarity with stress/volume testing tools.