Lead Product Designer
Enabling the shift to a low carbon and customer centric future by empowering businesses and their energy providers
Agentis leverages billions of data points from over 2.5M businesses in North America to change the way businesses work with their utility. We believe this data will unlock new ways to reduce carbon emissions, accelerate the adoption of new technologies like solar and battery storage, and permanently change the relationship between businesses and the utilities that serve them.
Agentis Energy is looking to add a full-time Product Designer to add to our core team. We're enabling the digital transformation of the energy industry and you can help. You'll work on everything from user research all the way through implementation. Help us shape the future of our product by partnering with our stakeholders, product managers, developers, and more to create effective user-centered products and experiences our customers will love.
- A self-driven design leader, motivated, excited, and bursting with ideas
- Can meet deadlines
- Comfortable facilitating design workshops
- Passion for identifying and solving user problems
- Bachelor’s degree in design, preferably – but not mandatory if you can demonstrate the requisite skills and experience
- Strong Typography and Layout skills
- Ability to design interfaces for web and applications
- Proficiency with Sketch, Figma, or similar design software
- Information Architecture
- Conduct User and Usability Testing
- Workshop facilitation
- Create User Testing Reports
- Prototyping Interactions
To Apply Send An Email To Jobs@agentisenergy.com
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders, product managers, developers and customers to create solutions our customers and business partners needs.
- Use data to educate and inform decisions and direction.
- Interview users to immerse yourself in their world and understand their needs.
- Create wireframes and mock-ups that meet customer and business needs, gather feedback on various concepts and iterate as needed.
- Create high fidelity mock-ups and other assets to be used for development.
- Ensure consistency of the overall user experience of our product
- Understand how your work feeds into the strategy and articulate how your work achieves our wider company initiatives