Agentis is driven by the beliefs that utilities hold valuable Big Data that can be the catalyst for a new energy era and that businesses want to be empowered to take charge of their energy use. Agentians are united through the ability to contribute meaningfully while working in a fun and dynamic environment. The result is the creation of breakthrough technology that is changing the way utilities and their business customers access and utilize Big Data—The Agentis Platform powered by Agentis.
Chicago entrepreneur and businessman Tim Stojka and President John Lux founded Agentis in 2009 with the vision of building technology that allows businesses to manage their energy use. Today, the company has grown and built a multi-tiered technology platform for gas and electric utilities to engage their business customers.
Interested in making a positive impact and creating great technology?
We're looking for a System Administrator to be part of our growing core team.
As System Administrator you will play an important role in helping to develop a highly scalable SaaS application. You must have solid communication skills, be detail oriented, and show leadership and an exemplary work ethic.
The Systems Administrator will:
- Administer a Linux server in an AWS Cloud environment
- Ensure parity between Dev, staging, and production environments
- Be responsible for the company’s Patch Management process
- Be responsible for maintaining security and compliance
- Be responsible for backups and DR tests
- Evolve the Agentis Cloud architecture
- Manage and provision cloud servers and services
- Experience with AWS, Google Compute, or MS Azure
- Experience supporting Active Directory, Domain Controllers in a business environment, specifically with Mac clients
- Scripting and automation techniques such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet or other automation techniques
- Helpful to have exposure to big data solutions, ie Hadoop, Spark, AWS Kinesis
- Experience with Cicso, Sophos, technologies
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits and bonus structure based on experience and performance.
- We will setup you up with a workstation of your choice and whatever software you need for development.
- We value teamwork, innovation and productivity and foster an exciting and committed work environment that will help you become successful and grow in your position.
To apply, email resumes to: email@example.com
Agentis is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO Employer. No recruiters or phone calls, please.