Agentis is a Chicago-based data analytics and SaaS platform provider that empowers energy providers and their business customers to optimize energy consumption. Our SaaS customer engagement platform has been deployed to over 1.5 million businesses nationwide and growing. We combine our strengths of data visualization, data science, and software development to create compelling and powerful customer experience. At the intersection of Clean Tech and Information Technology, Agentis has an exciting and compelling mission with a very passionate and talented team leading the charge.
Interested in making a positive impact and creating great technology? We are seeking a Solution Architect/Delivery to drive program design and implementation of our utility projects. You will come from a technical consulting industry, or from a product company and have strong technical background but an aspiration to move into a customer facing role, and will have both a strong technical background and a talent for interacting with customers. You will be able to match Agentis’ solutions with customer needs and internally project manage to meet customer expectations.
You would need to understand customer requirements, fit Agentis solutions into customer requirements, present to customers routinely, internally drive the teams to deliver the solution, and many other tasks that require a solid combination of technical and customer-facing conversation and presentation skills.
The Solutions Architect/Delivery will:
- Be the liaison between the utility customer and internal teams to effectively implement a solution that works for each customer
- Act as the company’s technical resource, spanning the gap between new clients and the data integration team and core engineering
- Coordinate with the customer to develop all technical requirements and manage data integration during on-boarding
- Travel with Customer Success and Sales teams to meet with the customer’s technical team and be the expert around data exchange, ETL process, single sign-on requirements for authentication, etc
- Serve as a resource on the development team focused on system configuration for new customers
- Have a strong understanding of technology components – client, storage, compute, virtualization, as well as technical scripting experience to complement project delivery (e.g., JSON, Python, YAML), and experience with automation tools (e.g., Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform)
- 3+ years in technical consulting, or with a product company with a strong technical background but an aspiration to move into a customer facing role
- BA and/or MA in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with data Ingestion and ETL process
- Ability to design highly available solutions with responsibility for infrastructure robustness, including networking, communications, server hardware and storage using cloud technologies i.e. AWS, Azure
- Ability to effectively articulate new directions, technologies, and strategies to non-technical audiences
- A strong understanding of the application, server, and network security and compliance requirements
- Experience with defining and detailing product requirements and launching products/functionality enhancements to meet customer needs.
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills.
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits and bonus structure based on experience and performance.
- We will setup you up with a workstation of your choice and whatever software you need for development.
- We value teamwork, innovation and productivity and foster an exciting and committed work environment that will help you become successful and grow in your position. To apply email resumes to: email@example.com
Agentis is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO Employer. No recruiters or phone calls, please.