Agentis Energy is a Chicago-based technology company that’s revolutionizing the way businesses make energy decisions, saving them money and making them more competitive in their marketplace.
The Quality Assurance Development Engineer will play an important role in specifying our in-house technology requirements and helping to develop highly scalable software to help businesses become more energy efficient. The successful candidate will have solid communication skills, be detail oriented, show leadership and exemplary work ethic. Most likely the successful candidate will be someone who has a computer science background with considerable industry experience.
Our company is united behind the belief that every business needs channels that empower them to be energy-efficiency superstars. Our employees are united through their ability to contribute meaningful work—making their own dent in the universe—while having fun and flexibility that helps us thrive. Our employee-ownership program unites us all behind high ethical standards that drive us to work hard and maximize value.
- Work with other personnel within Agentis (both technical and business personnel), as well as clients to understand the business requirements of the Agentis Platform.
- Develop testing environment to handle a multi-tenant application system including the design/development/creation of:
- testing data repositories
- testing tools
- repeatable regression analysis
- Setup Continuous Integration Environment to include PHP Unit tests by individual developers as well as testing by other business users.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with LAMP
- Specific experience in designing, developing, and running/executing testing environments
- Creation of testing repositories
- Development and execution of regression tests
- Familiar with various testing tools, methodologies, approaches
- Knowledgeable of PHP, Subversion, Zendworks and MVC development architectures
- Experienced in MySQL, and/or Cassandra data stores is a plus
- Experienced in working in an Agile development environment
- Experienced in working with business users, brainstorming, and translating business requirements into working software
- Ability to work in a dynamic startup environment
- Familiar with various PHP tools (Unit,,Code Sniffer, Depend, DCD) Jenkins is a plus.
- Plus on familiarity with stress/volume testing tools.
To apply email resumes to: email@example.com
Agentis is an equal opportunity employer.
Agentis Energy offers a competitive salary, benefits and bonus structure based on experience and performance. We value teamwork, innovation and productivity and foster an exciting and committed work environment that will help you become successful and grow in your position.
EEO Employer. No recruiters or phone calls, please. Agentis Energy does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Agentis Energy’s property, and Agentis Energy will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.