Agentis is driven by the beliefs that utilities hold valuable Big Data that can be the catalyst for a new energy era and that businesses want to be empowered to take charge of their energy use. Agentians are united through the ability to contribute meaningfully while working in a fun and dynamic environment. The result is the creation of breakthrough technology that is changing the way utilities and their business customers access and utilize Big Data—The Agentis Platform powered by Agentis.
Chicago entrepreneur and businessman Tim Stojka and President John Lux founded Agentis in 2009 with the vision of building technology that allows businesses to manage their energy use. Today, the company has grown and built a multi-tiered technology platform for gas and electric utilities to engage their business customers.
Interested in making a positive impact and creating great technology?
We're looking for a Front End Engineer to be part of our growing core team.
As a Front End Engineer you will play an important role in helping to develop a highly scalable SaaS application. You must have solid communication skills, be detail oriented, and show leadership and an exemplary work ethic.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Experience writing applications using MVC frameworks
- Expert at object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Portfolio and code samples showing work that demonstrates OOP concepts
- Working knowledge of Git
- Focus on front end development
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
Helpful if You Have
- A passion for web development and an interest in sharing that with others
- Demonstrated ability to develop highly scalable Web applications
- Most likely the successful candidate will be someone who has a computer science background with considerable industry experience.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits and bonus structure based on experience and performance.
- We will setup you up with a workstation of your choice and whatever software you need for development.
- We value teamwork, innovation and productivity and foster an exciting and committed work environment that will help you become successful and grow in your position.
To apply, email resumes to: email@example.com
Agentis Energy is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO Employer. No recruiters or phone calls, please.