Agentis is driven by the beliefs that utilities hold valuable Big Data that can be the catalyst for a new energy era and that businesses want to be empowered to take charge of their energy use. Agentians are united through the ability to contribute meaningfully while working in a fun and dynamic environment. The result is the creation of breakthrough technology that is changing the way utilities and their business customers access and utilize Big Data—The Agentis Platform powered by Agentis.
Chicago entrepreneur and businessman Tim Stojka and President John Lux founded Agentis in 2009 with the vision of building technology that allows businesses to manage their energy use. Today, the company has grown and built a multi-tiered technology platform for gas and electric utilities to engage their business customers.
You are a passionate, creative, (FUN!), tech-savvy marketer with a solid understanding of both digital and print media. You have a passion for the tech industry and are ready to dive into a new challenge. This role is designed for someone who wants to drive long-term strategy, and who is also able to roll up his or her sleeves as the trailblazer for our marketing team.
- Work directly with leadership to develop and implement marketing strategy and lead marketing initiatives within the organization
- Manage several marketing initiatives while collaborating cross-functionally with the Agentis team to effectively complete marketing activities
- Build out an editorial calendar and be able to produce content such as: white papers, case studies, blog posts, infographics, data sheets, etc.
- Create effective messaging campaigns and thought leadership pieces to showcase the Agentis brand
- Bring your artistic ideas to life through our web page and media outlets and through collaborating with design teams, videographers, and print vendors
- Collaborate directly with Agentis customers to customize our platform in accordance to their messaging and branding needs
- Develop and implement fresh ideas as to how we position ourselves within the energy industry and among our customer base
- Partner with sales team to support RFP process, and work to develop effective tools to measure success
- Work with leadership to build out calendar of events: help leaders to prepare Powerpoint presentations, speaking materials, and collateral for events
- Create appealing presence for trade shows, as well ordering of swag items to be distributed at any events
- Be a liaison to all Agentis-affiliated professional organizations
Experience We’re Seeking
- A Bachelor's Degree in English, Marketing, or equivalent.
- Minimum of three to five years of marketing experience in a fast-paced environment. Agency experience is a plus.
- Supporting SaaS based business for 1-2 years.
- Microsoft Office is required.
- Experience with InDesign, full Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Variation and competency in writing styles: Voice, audience, media, RFPs.
- Understanding of the Chicago Manual of Style.
- Salesforce/CRM experience is a plus.
- Ability to work well with and nurture relationships across a variety of teams, customers, and outside vendors.
- Ability to make and manage budgets and find creative and cost-effective ways to increase brand awareness.
- Ability to establish trust and credibility with customers and outside organizations.
- Operates with an attention to detail and exhibits high ethical standards in a fast-paced environment at all times.
What We’ll Give to You
Agentians are a tight knit group. You’ll join a growing organization and be given the opportunity to make an impact immediately. We value working with intelligent individuals and encourage an open environment in which we can share ideas.
We also offer generous PTO and benefits, a laid-back culture, and a lot of fun along the way.
To apply email resumes to: email@example.com
Agentis offers a competitive salary, benefits and bonus structure based on experience and performance. We value teamwork, innovation and productivity and foster an exciting and committed work environment that will help you become successful and grow in your career.
EEO Employer. No recruiters or phone calls, please. Agentis does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Agentis’ property, and Agentis will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.