Chicago entrepreneur and businessman Tim Stojka founded Agentis in 2009 with President John Lux. The company provides electric utilities with a software platform for their C&I business customers. Combining data analytics, interactive software and multiple engagement methods, utilities can now drive customer satisfaction and efficiency to this underserved market segment. They can build relationships and become their customers’ Energy Ally.
Agentis is driven by the belief that utilities hold valuable Big Data that can be the catalyst for a new energy era and that businesses want to be empowered to take charge of their energy use. Agentians are united through the ability to contribute meaningful work—making a dent in the universe — while working in a fun and dynamic environment. The result is the creation of breakthrough technology that is changing the way utilities and their business customers access and utilize Big Data — The Agentis Platform powered by Agentis.
You are an experienced, high performing sales contributor looking for the next step in your career as the Director of Sales for Agentis. It’s a very exciting time to join our team as we lead the way in creating a positive customer experience and generating new opportunities for our utility clients. The Director of Sales will understand and be tasked with how to build and lead a motivated, successful sales team and implement operational processes to facilitate and support our growth. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual looking for a management role with high levels of influence and visibility.
In addition to laying the groundwork for our growing sales organization, the Director of Sales will also generate new business through on-site sales calls, in-house lead generation, and networking. We anticipate the Director of Sales to participate in developing the overall corporate strategy and to provide input for product development based on feedback from the field.
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in the field
- Minimum of three to five years of sales experience selling software or technology-based services
- Any people management is experience is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing sales processes
- A successful track record of targeting and winning new business at the enterprise level —with strategies for long sales cycles
- Effective presentation skills, strong technical know-how, up-to-date on cutting-edge digital technologies and a passion for contributing to new product development
- The ability to establish trust and credibility with prospects and customers
- Strategic and “big picture” thinking capabilities
- Operates with an attention to detail and exhibits high ethical standards at all times
- Hunts with a drive to win new and close business
To apply email resumes to: email@example.com
Agentis offers a competitive salary, benefits and bonus structure based on experience and performance. We value teamwork, innovation and productivity and foster an exciting and committed work environment that will help you become successful and grow in your career.
EEO Employer. No recruiters or phone calls, please. Agentis does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Agentis’ property, and Agentis will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.