This is an exciting time for our company. Our team is growing! We are currently looking for a Director of Sales with a minimum of three years experience selling software or technology-based services.
The energy-efficiency economy is highly competitive. That’s why the Director of Sales candidate must understand the underlying currents of the industry, prefer the challenge of enterprise sales to anything else and be comfortable building relationships with the top-tier decision makers at large organizations. Are you up for the challenge?
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Is passionate about selling and wants to trail blaze sophisticated new market opportunities. Three to five years selling software or technology-based services is a must.
- Enjoys building customer relationships that last.
- Operates with an attention to detail and exhibits high ethical standards at all times.
- Hunts with a drive to win new and close business.
- Is a team player and contributes value to the company as a whole.
- Can build an action plan: Lay out goals, strategies and get results.
- Has a proven sales track record selling enterprise software products.
- Works well with multiple levels of corporate decision makers.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Generate new business through on-site sales calls, in-house lead generation, networking, presenting, questioning and closing.
- Collaborate with Sales Support and Marketing to develop additional leads.
- Participate in overall corporate strategy, providing input for product development as well as sales and marketing.
FOR CONSIDERATION, YOU WILL NEED:
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, and a minimum of three to five years sales experience selling software or technology-based services.
- An understanding of the enterprise sales cycle and its challenges.
- A successful track record of targeting and winning new business—with strategies for long sales cycles.
- The ability to establish trust and credibility with prospects and customers.
- Effective presentation skills, strong technical know-how, up-to-date on cutting-edge digital technologies and a passion for contributing to new product development.
- Strategic and “big picture” thinking capabilities.
- Prior work with utility companies is a plus.
To apply email resumes to: email@example.com
Agentis offers a competitive salary, benefits and bonus structure based on experience and performance. We value teamwork, innovation and productivity and foster an exciting and committed work environment that will help you become successful and grow in your career.
Agentis is driven by the belief that we can make a transformative difference in the new energy environment. Our employees are united through their ability to contribute meaningful work—while working in a creative and dynamic atmosphere that values philanthropy and stewardship.
EEO Employer. No recruiters or phone calls, please. Agentis does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Agentis’ property, and Agentis will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.