Chicago entrepreneur and businessman Tim Stojka founded Agentis in 2009 with President John Lux with the vision of building technology that allows businesses to manage their energy use. Today, the company has grown and built a multi-tiered technology platform for gas and electric utilities and their business customers.
Agentis is driven by the belief that utilities hold valuable Big Data that can be the catalyst for a new energy era and that businesses want to be empowered to take charge of their energy use. Agentians are united through the ability to contribute meaningful work while working in a fun and dynamic environment. The result is the creation of breakthrough technology that is changing the way utilities and their business customers access and utilize Big Data—The Agentis Platform powered by Agentis.
You are a passionate, creative, (FUN!), tech-savvy marketer with a unique understanding of both print and digital media. You love branding, messaging, and event planning—and thrive on deadlines. You are ready to lead corporate marketing and make a profound and immediate impact.
You have strong copywriting skills, and mean editing chops. You can spot typos and grammar errors from a mile away. The Chicago Manual of Style is your guidepost. You are a storyteller at heart. InDesign is your favorite program. The Marketing Manager will be tasked with all marketing-related activities, including: PowerPoint presentations, website updates, social media, video scripting, and other marketing collateral creation. This position entails relationship building with design teams, videographers, and print vendors to bring creative vision to fruition. It also requires working directly with Agentis customers, helping to customize product in accordance with their messaging and branding needs. In addition, the Marketing Manager will act as liaison to all Agentis-affiliated professional organizations, and plan and prepare for all conferences and events that Team Agentis attends.
- A Bachelor's Degree in English, Marketing, or equivalent.
- Minimum of three to five years of marketing experience in a fast-paced environment. Agency experience is a plus.
- Experience with InDesign. Full Adobe Creative Suite is a plus. Microsoft Office, required.
- Variation and competency in writing styles: Voice, audience, media, RFPs.
- Ability to work well with and nurture relationships across a variety of teams, customers, and outside vendors.
- Ability to make and manage budgets and find creative and cost-effective ways to increase brand awareness.
- The ability to establish trust and credibility with customers and outside organizations.
- Operates with an attention to detail and exhibits high ethical standards in a fast-paced environment at all times.
To apply email resumes to: email@example.com
Agentis offers a competitive salary, benefits and bonus structure based on experience and performance. We value teamwork, innovation and productivity and foster an exciting and committed work environment that will help you become successful and grow in your career.
EEO Employer. No recruiters or phone calls, please. Agentis does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Agentis’ property, and Agentis will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.